Saturday, 10 November 2012

The Beginning Of Everything Hectic

My list of hospital appoinments..

First off I had my hearing appoinment  a series of sounds low and high pitch where played through my headphones and I had to press a button when I heard them....My hearing was normal perfecly fine!:D
I also went to a pre admission club today, where you ee the theatre an whats going to happen during your op. WASTE OF TIME. It was only really for day cases which didn't know the hospitl system at all... I know it off by heart! Then again I did get to see the ward I was going to be on, it makes it a bit less scary, not a lot but a little
Next week I have my IV line in, Great. Then the week after I have the port put in. I'm very nervous but I'm sure it will all be fine.. I hope!
This is going to be the busiest month ever! But I will be all well for christmas! YAY!:D

Hairspray

I'm audtioning for my school's prduction of hairspray! I'm really excited I'm going or Penny/Tracy but I woudn't mind anyone! I love that show its so uplifting and jolly! I actually am so excited even though the show is next year! HA!
I'll let you know how I get on.... Don't hope for anything too good;)


Spread the word


If you know anyone with CF please share this with them!:D It would mean a lot!
Also I will be posting what is happening (not just CF related) stay tuned!<3



Get in touch!

If you have any worries about what your going through or just want to discuss CF with me, i' happy to chat and answer any questions you have!:)

Tweet me - @cicelymathews

No comments:

Post a Comment