Saturday, 1 December 2012

December Is Finally Here!

Thank god November is over!

First off...THANK YOU TO YOU READING its been amazing how many of you say you like this blog, it's really lovely to hear!November was the most hectic month of my life so far! I'm so glad its finally over! After having a vascuport fitted under my skin, the cast list for my production came up! I didn't get the part I wanted, but I got Tammy one of the Corny Collins crew! So I will be in quite a lot of the show!:D I know the person who got the part I wanted will do an amazing job at it and I'm very happy for her! I also had my dressings taken off my port, So I can now look at my bump. Personally I really don't like looking at it, it makes me feel really different. Then again it's under my clothes and no one will be able to see it. You can only faintly see the tube in my neck too....but you can feel it! This has given me some amusement at school from unsuspecting friends;) I quite simply said 'Hey, gently go over this part of my neck' this results in a lot of skirming and the they eventually ask the question of 'How do you cope?'. Its my life, it has become so normal to me. This vascuport has effected it me more than I thought it would, I dunno maybe I thought it would Stick out less, or something? I have just had a really low time with it, but I know how much this will benefit me in the future Plus if I'm having a massive dip now, there must be a massive high to come from it? I also went to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor, to check up on my sinuses, only to find out they are blocked to the worst case possible and I'm going to have to have another op to remove all the mucus out. Fantastic on that note I burst into tears right in front of the doctor who just said 'I'm sorry, I thought she would have taken it better' Considering I had just had an op, I think this was quite understandable? I'm going to be put back under general anesthetic in the new year! Brilliant. But luckily December is here! Christmas it on its way! PHEW! 

December

As its December and its advent I thought on the (weekly) countdown to Christmas  I would give you a fact a week about me!

Fact 1.
Ed sheeran is my inspiration, his music is amazing, whatever mood i'm in I listen too and I think it takes a special kind of musician to be able to do that. I love him. My biggest dream would be to meet him some day!<3 To be honest I think we would get on well. I can relate to him, he has so many knocks in his life like mine but he has still managed to make something of himself!

What a fun little fact for you there!:P

Christmas list
I was a bit stuck for ideas on what to write today, from posting a status on facebook my friend came up with my christmas list... so here goes.

- CD's ( Olly Murs, Rita Ora, Little Mix, 1D, Muse, Passenger, Radio 1 Live Lounge, etc)
- Ed Sheeran Merch 
- Urban Outfitters Clothes
- Make Up
- Nail Polish
- Unicorn onesie (mum gave that to me early)
- Jewllery 
- Ipod or Ipad for the family
- New Phone Case
- Backpack Satchel 
- Lots of CLOTHES!
- Money for camera lenses
- Ed Sheeran '+' Vinyl 

I think that's about it :P.. I have an expensive taste!;)

Get in touch

If you have any worries about what your going through or just want to discuss CF with me,

Any questions? - Tweet me @cicelymathews Itsbeen great everyone saying how much they like this blog! So thankyou!

Spread the word


If you know anyone with CF please share this with them!:D It would mean a lot!
Also I will be posting what is happening (not just CF related) stay tuned!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment