Sunday, 23 December 2012

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Christmas Eve Eve!

Oh my goodness! Its that time of year already! Christmas is only two days away! The year has whizzed by! I only finish school on Friday! I hope you all have a great Christmas and get everything you want! 

Whilst I'm writing this I'm blasting out the Christmas tunes, One direction and Ed Sheeran. Those guys need to make a Christmas song! All together! 
I have already opened some of my presents from my friends, they have been lovely and really thoughtful gifts, earrings, Christmas decorations, perfume! Thank you anyone who has given me a present! 

Christmas Playlist
I thought I would bring this new section into my blog, want I have been listening to each week. Here it goes( some of them are not christmassy!)

- Last Christmas
- I wish it could be Christmas everyday
- Heart Attack
- Be My Husband (Ed Sheeran Cover)
- C'mon C'mon
- Irresistible 
- Gold Rush
- One thing
- UNI
- All I want for Christmas Is YOOOUUUUU

Fact 6

Ermmm..... I am quite a fussy eater, but I'm slowly getting better. Considering my weight was worse than last year, even though we thought it was better! I had a massive dip this year and lost loads. But I'm getting back on track. I am starting to eat more things and eating more 'normal' things I guess. Like sausages?! Hahahah! Yeah these facts going out with a bang!;D


Creon


I thought I would write about my creon, all of you see me with them, taking them before meals. I don't think I explain it very well it you guys. 
So basically the pancreas is an organ that makes proteins called enzymes that help the body break down food, people with CF are not able to produce enough  pancreatic enzymes to digest important nutrients such as fat, carbohydrates and protein. Creon is used to help people who  cannot digest food normally because their pancreas does not make enough enzymes due to cystic fibrosis. I take 6 creon with a main meal and should take like 2 with a snack. But I really can't be bothered and don't half the time. When seeing my doctor at GOSH this week he told 
me I wasn't taking enough creon for it to be effective enough and should really be taking more and with snacks! I have decided when I'm older to get a tattoo saying take creon! To remind me all the time! I have had them since I was little. I used to break them and take them on a puree. But now I'm older I swallow them. 6 at the same time. The best thing is watching everyone's face when you have down them with a small sip of drink! Its priceless!



CF teen film

 I got this email earlier last week
 
Hi Cicely
Just wanted to let you know we'll be in touch early in the new year with more details and script / filming date for the teenagers film.
Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!
Best wishes

So I should be finding out soon all about it! I'm very excited and a little nervous but I'm sure its going to be really fun!!

Getting this viewed

I have been trying to get as many views as I can! I want to inspire people to not be afraid of what they have and speak out about it, generally people are very interested in what I have and what its all about. So don't be afraid to speak out. Its not to be ashamed of. Its what makes you....YOU! 

Get in touch

If you have any worries about what your going through or just want to discuss CF with me,

Any questions? - Tweet me @cicelymathews

Spread the word


If you know anyone with CF please share this with them!:D It would mean a lot!
Also I will be posting what is happening (not just CF related) stay tuned!<3











No comments:

Post a Comment