Wednesday, 26 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Hey everyone! How was your Christmas!:) I hope it was fantastic and you got everything you wanted.
Do you remember this post I did on the 1st December and I wrote my christmas list:

Christmas list
I was a bit stuck for ideas on what to write today, from posting a status on facebook my friend came up with my christmas list... so here goes.

- CD's ( Olly Murs, Rita Ora, Little Mix, 1D, Muse, Passenger, Radio 1 Live Lounge, etc)
- Ed Sheeran Merch 
- Urban Outfitters Clothes
- Make Up
- Nail Polish
Unicorn onesie (mum gave that to me early)
- Jewllery 
- Ipod or Ipad for the family
- New Phone Case
- Backpack Satchel 
- Lots of CLOTHES!
- Money for camera lenses
- Ed Sheeran '+' Vinyl 

I think that's about it :P.. I have an expensive taste!;)

Well I thought I would cross out what I got!

Christmas list
I was a bit stuck for ideas on what to write today, from posting a status on facebook my friend came up with my christmas list... so here goes.

- CD's ( Olly Murs, Rita Ora, Little Mix, 1D, Muse, Passenger, Radio 1 Live Lounge, etc)
- Ed Sheeran Merch 
- Urban Outfitters Clothes
- Make Up
- Nail Polish
Unicorn onesie (mum gave that to me early)
- Jewllery 
- Ipod or Ipad for the family
- New Phone Case
- Backpack Satchel 
- Lots of CLOTHES!
- Money for camera lenses
- Ed Sheeran '+' Vinyl 
Some things I got weren't on the list:
Paloma Faith Album
Ed Sheeran & One Direction Calendar
Polaroid Film
Unicorn thing! You know those things that can be toys and pillows yeah! That!!:O

We spent most of Christmas day with Family friends who are lovely.
I Spent most of Christmas day testing out my I mean.....my families new ipad mini!;)

(I know this has been said already) Also If you are reading and got my a lovely gift...
Thank you so much! I had amazing gifts this year....one of the best years yet;)!!

I can't wait for 2013! AHHH! Hopefully its going to be a great new year, even though I do have this op at the start of it, that will be over and done with in know time!:)
Also for the new year I'm going to give my blog a new look! I will do this after I have posted this!
Also Thank you for so many views! Don't be worried to leave a comment I would love to hear feed back if you're not a friend on facebook or don't follow me on twitter (@cicelymathews) I can't believe how many views I have had! I would have been more than happy with a couple. Seriously.
Also please tell me what to write about I'm slowly getting less and less ideas and its awful I don't want to stop the blog, but if I don't get anything from you, then I'm pretty stuck!!!

Playlist
This week I have been listening to my albums I got.
Which are:
One Direction -Take me home
Olly Murs- Right Place Right Time
Muse - The 2nd Law
Passenger- All the little lights
Paloma Faith - Fall to grace


There are no more facts to look forward to now christmas has gone! (I know I feel your pain ;D) It went out with a bang though? hahahaha!
I could do a monthly fact about myself? If you wanted. Tell me!!:P

Get in touch

If you have any worries about what your going through or just want to discuss CF with me,

Any questions? - Tweet me @cicelymathews

Spread the word


If you know anyone with CF please share this with them!:D It would mean a lot!
Also I will be posting what is happening (not just CF related) stay tuned!<3





No comments:

Post a Comment