Sunday, 6 January 2013

6th January 2013

So, what do you write about when you have nothing to write about? I am not sure.

What have I been doing the start of this year?
First of all to kick of my new year I got my two best friends over. They slept over and then we went ice skating the next day. Well I can say ice skating was one of the best times of my life. It was great fun and we seemed to have to the hang of it pretty quick. Surprisingly I didn't fall over once. Well I kinda did right at the very end, but I saved myself! WOO.
My friend Amy on the other hand managed to fall over twice. She must have a very swore bum! I feel for you! But it was very funny and like good friends do, Shedea and I left her and skated over to the side where we could laugh at her. Even the marshal joined in. She was alright. Just a little swore, but nothing broken. Thank god!

What else have you been up to Cicely?
Not much really. I went to watch 'The Quartet' with my parents. The film was ok, not really my type of film. More for maturer audience.
But it is quite good.
Tomorrow I'm going to see The Hobbit
WOOOOO.

Have you checked out the new pages?
I have added some new pages to my blog, have you spotted them?
Terms and Phrases - http://www.thegirlwithcf.blogspot.co.uk/p/terms-and-phrases.html
About me - http://www.thegirlwithcf.blogspot.co.uk/p/about-me.html
What I want to do in my life - http://www.thegirlwithcf.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-want-to-do-in-my-life.html

My Dog
I was asked to blog about ma dog ;) 
So here goes.
This is my dog, her name is Emily. She is a West Highland Terrier

But we all call her Smelly Dog.

We got her when she was just a puppy and I actually had an IV line in at the time. So she got used to me having them very quickly and she knew she had to be careful around me.
I love her and I tell her all my secrets, if only dogs could talk. Eh?
We have nearly lost her a couple of times, due to her being a terrier and having to chase rabbits. She is 6 and will be 7 this year. We all love her to pieces. She hated the cats to start off with, but has now got used to them and tolerates them. God knows if she actually likes them!



I think I may change my writing schedule to once a fortnight, due to hitting writers block today!:D

SERIOUSLY GUYS GIVE ME IDEAS AND STUFF.
hahaha!


My playlist
This week I have been listening to
Passenger - All the little lights album, getting prepared as i'm going to see him on the 13!  AHHH! Exciting stuff!







GET IN TOUCH

If you have any worries about what your going through or just want to discuss CF with me,

Any questions? - Tweet me @cicelymathews

SPREAD THE WORD


If you know anyone with CF please share this with them!:D It would mean a lot!
Also I will be posting what is happening (not just CF related) stay tuned!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment